Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Breitbart.tv » Man Flies US Airways in Women’s Underwear

Breitbart.tv » Man Flies US Airways in Women’s Underwear

Okay, this is just plain ridiculous. But hey, what am I saying? It's the sign of the times we live in today. The world goes down the slippery slope that ancient Rome did before it's final destruction. But this time it is world wide, accompanied by earth quakes, famines, and pestilences as we just have seen with the unexplained e-coli outbreak in Germany and now with it's first case in Tennessee. Of course, if it continuous to spread, our media doesn't let us know.

Let me just say it this way, allowing a man, dressed in a bikini with a white lingerie top, and high heeled shoes, is to embrace openely homosexuality in all its forms. But to arrest a black male, with dread locks and baggy pants, does not make sense whatsoever, except that it reeks of racism.

On another incident with US Airways, and this happened to me, I was dropping off my best friend's son and daughter from Germany at the Philadelphia airport. They told me that it was my responsibility to stay with the minors till the airplane docked off from the gateway. I asked them about my oldest daughter and her friend who were at that time 13 and 10 respectively. The woman in charge of the ticket counter told me that they were to remain outside of the security area. When I responded that I cannot leave my minors alone by themselves without a guardian, I was told that it was my fault to bring them along in first place. What ever became out of friends coming along to give them a fair well good-bye at the airport? Eventually, I told the children, who were 12 and 14, to go by themselves and just look for the gate number and they will be fine. But even so they spoke well enough English, you could tell that they were uncertain about going it alone. One of the security agents told me to go back to the counter and request a certain person which I did. After consulting that person about what happened, he said under no circumstances can the minors be left unattended. In no time he wrote a pass for all of us for the security check in. In the meantime, the same woman appeared and started to give me a lecture of not doing what I'm supposed to do. I retorted in front of everyone else who was waiting in line that she has no compassion and that she is a completely selfish and cold hearted person who is power hungry. You should have seen her mouth drop wide open.

This, my dear friends is my experience with US Airways.

No comments:

Post a Comment